“Quick and Dirty Guide for Designers: Adobe Edge Preview 3 in 4 Hours”
Ebook By Samir Dash
Published By patternGraphic DigiBooks
Rating: Not yet rated.
Published: Dec. 15, 2011
Category: Non-Fiction » Computers and Internet » Programming
Category: Non-Fiction » Computers and Internet » Graphics and design
Words: 9365 (approximate)
Here is a discount coupon you can use to get 20% OFF :
Original Price: $4.00
Promotional price: $3.20
Coupon Code: MT66A
Expires: February 15, 2012
Table of Contents
- Before We Start!
- What is Adobe Edge?
- What to Expect from this Book
- Getting Ready : Download and Setup Adobe Edge on your System
- Hour 1: Quick Tour of the Adobe Edge IDE
- Default Layout : Welcome to Adobe Edge!
- “Get Started..” Panel
- Elements panel
- Timeline panel
- Properties panel
- Menu bar
- Hour 2: Drawing and Animating Shapes
- Creating your First Animation
- Changing Color through Animation
- Shape Morphing Animation
- Animating Background Color of the Stage
- Example: Creating a Flip Book animation
- Hour 3: Editing Webpages Not Created With Edge
- Animate Existing Webpage
- Adding Animation to HTML Forms
- Feedback Form Animation – Example of Animation to HTML Forms Elements
- Hour 4: Adding Basic Actions to Your Animation through Triggers
- Where to Add Triggers in the Edge IDE ?
- Different Type of Triggers
- “Earth” – An Example for Basic Playback Control
- Going Forward
- Next Step s
- Source Files for this Book
This is a quick guide that will help you feel comfortable using the Adobe Edge Preview 3 in context of designing and animation.
Available in following formats: Epub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others), PDF, Mobi(kindle), and LRF.
If you are looking for the programming part stay tuned…”Quick and Dirty Guide for Developers: Adobe Edge Preview 3 in 4 Hours” is underway…… Notice the diff …it will be for DEVELOPERS.